The Indian Hills Manufactured Home Community3500 Goliad Road San Antonio, TX 78223 210-337-5900
Indian Hills - San Antonio's Most Respected Manufactured Home Community.
Just inside the south east border of San Antonio at I-37 and Loop 410, and just one mile from the Baptist regional area hospital, we offer immediate access to I-37 and tons of shopping opportunities.
PayPal has been used for the last year as an emergency alternative to help reduce our employee’s and resident’s exposure to SARS-CoV-2. Due to the high transaction fees charged by the credit card companies, Indian Hills will not be accepting rent or mortgage payments made through PayPal nor accept credit cards over the phone after July 15, 2021, at which time the link below will be removed from our website. INDIAN HILLS HAS NEVER ACCEPTED CASH PAYMENTS. We ask that you allow us to use ACH (direct withdrawal from your bank account) as your payment alternative. Of course you may come by our Clubhouse (always glad to say hello and to stay in touch!) or drop your payment off at our night deposit.
ACH is currently pulled on the first of the month. You may opt in/opt out whenever you wish and as often as you wish, so long as your ACH authorization in our files is current. If demand dictates, we may restart a second pull on the 15th of each month.
Indian Hills offers a lot of great local resources.
- Restaurants within one mile include Chili's, Cracker Barrel, Olive Garden, Longhorn Cafe, and IHOP, and others.
- Shopping within one mile includes Wal-Mart, Sam's, Best Buy, HEB, Target, Ross, and many more.
- Tree lined streets
- Huge two story brick clubhouse - available for your social events.
- Two swimming pools.
- 20 acre City Park directly across the street.
- Lighted basketball courts
- Fenced RV / boat storage
- Laundry room
- Highly acclaimed East Central School District
- 100% City Services
- Well Lighted streets
- Curbside garbage collection
- All underground utilities
- Strong reputation in Southeast San Antonio
- Professional management